Sunday, January 30, 2011

new post

SO! It's been a few days since i had enough free time to make a new post, however today is my "free" day. Since it's my free day i decided to make a confession


READY?!?!


As a kid I was never able to beat OoT.... I know, ashamed... *cry* but since the release of the 3DS will have a remake of OoT i decided I would beat it before it came out. So I went down to a used book music and game store and bought a copy for a few bucks and DAMN this game is good. I played a little as a kid when i rented it but could never get out of the Deku tree.  I actually can't wait till it comes out for 3DS it's gonna be great. I hope they don't take as much out as i heard they would. My girlfriend is watching me play because of  Epona, even though i haven't gotten her yet... but anyways back to why today is my "free" day. Free is in quotes because it actually isnt a day i can blow off everything like i wish i could. i have an annotated bibliography due tomarrow so im gonna head off and finish that and look forward to a day ful of OoT.

Feel free to comment and follow =) happy reading and have a happy Sunday

19 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you just made me want to play OoT so badly, following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoT was the shit. New one is not so much my thing on wii

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEN IS DEAD



    oh wait wrong game, but working my way through MM right now
    OoC was so much fun, except the water temple, just no. nevar again

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZELDA! Best game ever.

    Good blog man. Following and supporting!

    http://cmipigeon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man. Nostalgia hardcore right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never played that game. Weird, I know, but I never got the hang of games like that, I preferred stuff like Manic Mansion or Zak McCracken, if anybody remembers this ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing game. my favorite as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelda was great..

    http://icky-ray.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neither was I. :S
    Following and supporting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as i get a tv back, i'll get my n64 on.
    I alson happen to own a Nes and a Game genie.

    U jelly?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got a NES too. Beat the original LOZ a couple years ago =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. bro. a meteor is about to hit.

    you have 3 days.

    beat.

    game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of the best games I've ever played, enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  14. this was the best, ocarina of time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you loved Ocarina of Time, you will OoT: Master Quest. It is basically OoT but all the dungeons are on steroids.

    ReplyDelete